Do I need a visa ?

If you come from a country in Schengen Area, you won’t need any visa. France also have agreements with several countries which allow you to come without any visa, such as for USA citizens.

Other countries citizens who would like to join us will need to apply for a visa. Here you can find a quick test to know of you need it.

If you need a visa, please find here the pieces of information needed to succeed by obtain it.

We advise you to apply for your visa well in advance.

Where can I find my invitation letter ?

During the registration process for the EC on Cvent, you will be asked if a visa is needed for your country and a visa letter will be at your disposal by downloading it.

I need a certificate of attendance

Fermer le menu